Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy December!

The holiday season is my favorite!! I am so happy that it is December and that the songs, decorations, and movies are in full gear!

I have also deemed it OK for Charlotte to start wearing her Christmas themed duds. We have a few really cute Christmas outfits, and I want her to get as much use out of them as possible! I cannot wait for her to wear her Christmas PJs. They are absolutely adorable!! We ordered the following set from Smocked Auctions:


We have been busy shopping for Christmas and getting everything ready for the holidays. I really hope the tree can outlast the curiosity of a 15 month old. Wow. 15 months old!! I cannot believe it! Just a year ago, she was so itty bitty. It has all gone by way too fast!! Here is a look back at this time last year:




My baby isn't a baby anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment