Saturday, November 26, 2011

Let the Christmas season begin!

If you know me, you know that Christmas is my favorite time of the year. Everything about this holiday season is absolutely amazing and I get so excited for it every single year!

Charlotte and I have started decorating today and I am so happy to have all of the great decorations out again. I may have to pick up a few more in the coming weeks, but the house is looking great! However, it is 65 degrees today, so the decorations and weather make it seem a bit out of place. Oh well! It's still fun!

I also have the holiday Scentsy bar Fesitval of Trees melting in two of my warmers right now. It smells AMAZING. It totally adds to the Christmas feeling and makes the house smell great! There is still time to order some Scentsy items before Christmas. Any orders placed on or before December 19th will arrive in time for Christmas!!  Festival of Trees Scent Bar

Although it is officially the Christmas Holiday season, I cannot forget about Thanksgiving! We had a great day celebrating with family and friends. Charlotte absolutely LOVED Thanksgiving dinner, and made sure to clear her plate at dinner time! Thanksgiving is such a filling, yet fun holiday. It's always very enjoyable and such a great day to spend with our families!

We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! We are thankful each and every day for all that we have <3


No comments:

Post a Comment