Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Well, here's my attempt at a blog

I have always wanted to start a blog, but never really had the time due to work and everything else going on in life. Well, as of Tuesday, I am a SAHM, and I couldn't be happier. I do love working, but right now Brian and I have agreed that I will stay home. I am looking forward to this new adventure.

Halloween came and went this week, along with a quick little snow storm. We were fortunate and only had about a half an inch of snow accumulation. I am not a fan of snow, so yes, that was a good thing haha. Charlotte was a cow for Halloween, and an adorable one at that! Brian and I were able to go see her in a parade on her last day of daycare, and it was so fun to watch her walk around in her little cow costume! All of the kids had great costumes, and the parade in general was a great addition to the Halloween festivities. We didn't go trick or treating since Charlotte was already tired, but we did enjoy the afternoon together as a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment